5/09/2006

Challenger Football

I saw a beautiful piece on SportsCenter about a sports program for special need children who play football. Many are wheelchair bound, all with physical and mental situations that don't allow them to play with able bodied children. I would like to start a program here in Delaware County for those children. If you had seen the pure joy of a child being wheeled over the goal line scoring a touchdown it would make even the toughest of us cry. I played Drexel Hill football, badly, but I played. Now that I'm in a position to accomplish some of my dreams, I want to do the same for others. This has nothing to do with politics, let me make that clear. It inspired me to do something of value for those who could truly benefit from such a program. If you are interested in helping me explore the posibilities of establishing this program, please get in touch and we can start from there. Casey Roncaglione caseyroncaglione@excite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.