5/08/2009

It's Been Awhile

Yes it has been awhile since I posted here on the blog. Mainly because of going thru the winter with about half the work as an electrician, the other was I kind of lost interest in the web site, until today.You see, our web provider, IPOWER, shut the web site down this morning all because of an application called Joombla. I purchaced it last year for $12.95. I installed it but couldn't get the templates to work. So I deleted it. Seems that IPOWER hadan automatic yearly subscription fee, and the card I used then is expired. No warning, just shut down the site. Well now after spending over an hour with some guy living in India for over an hour, I am going to re vasmp the web site. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.