3/24/2015

Spam This!

It's quite amazing that as soon as i revive my Totally Delco website, and added my business website, that I get inundated with junk e mails and even a phone call from some electrical marketing guy trying to get me work. Sure, according to him, it's free! Really? NOTHING is free in this world. You have to give something to get something.

Here is one example from another spammer I found in my spam folder:

Steven Jones  steve@website72hrs.com
Mar 23 (1 day ago)
to me


Hello,

My name is Steve and I am a representative of Website 72hrs.com. Our company has been in the business of web development for over a decade and we believe that our services are unparalleled which is why we have remained at the forefront of the industry.

Website 72hrs.com specializes in designing professional looking websites at a very cost-effective price tag of $150. Apart from Static web design, other services that we offer include Dynamic Websites, e-commerce solutions, and Search Engine Optimization.

To check our 2000+ Designs, Packages and Portfolio, head to:
http://www.Website72hrs.com

Please send your logo (if you have one), images, and other important details about your products and services so that our team can get started with designing a no-obligation mock up for your website. There is no need to pay even a single penny prior to your approval of the design.

We have hundreds of satisfied clients, and references are available on request.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Steven Jones
Website72hrs.com
Skype: webdevelopmenthouse

Really Steve? I wouldn't spend a DIME let alone $150.00 to have your company build me a web site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.