6/21/2004

What to do about this

Last week (Sunday 06/14/2004)I bought an AFX SEMI on ebay. I paid via paypal and waited for it. After 2 days I e mailed the seller (supes1) about shipping it. No reply. E mailed 4 more times, no answer. Then I receive an e mail about a plate and feedback, (Or so in my delusional state of mind I think I did)Now realize that it was a sent e mail, one that I posted months ago. So I reply with my yahoo e mail account in a nasty way. See Below. First of all, I am, not "Lisa". Second of all, I never received my item "The AFX Semi" that I fucking paid you for 7 days ago. Now, lemme tell you something about me. I have a popular web site that deals with dead beat rip offs.. Want to join the list? Either respond to this e mail and ship me what I paid for or I'll make your name EBAY Id mud. Piss me off enough, and I'll visit you in person. P.S. Where the fuck is MY positive feedback? i paid your sorry ass 16 minutes after the auction ended.... Your a CON artist. YOU have 24 hours to make good or your feedback will point to my web site with a lengthy slamming of you with the ability of others joining in. YOU SAID.... Lisa, Could you provide some positive feedback for me? I hope the plate was what you expected. Happy Holidays :-) Fran Ward ebay id: antiques_and_other_stuff Ok. now me thinking that I just e mailed the seller who in my mind ripped me off a good nasty letter, I receive this e mail: TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN, I AM PATROLMAN RICK SCHIAZZA FROM THE CITY OF LEWES POLICE DEPT. LEWES DE. 19958. I AM WRITING THIS LETTER REGARDING YOUR E-MAIL TO xxxxxxxxxxxxx@aol.com. APPARENTLY YOU SENT E-MAIL TO THAT ADDRESS THAT WAS INTIMIDATING IN NATURE. ACCORDING TO xxxxxxxxxxxx NOTHING WAS SOLD TO YOU. I NEED YOU TO CONTACT THE CITY OF LEWES POLICE DEPT. AT 302-645-6264 OR 302-645-6154. HOPEFULLY THIS SITUATION WAS A BIG MISUNDERSTANDING AND THIS CAN BE CLEARED UP IMMEDIATELY. I MUST CAUTION YOU THAT xxxxxxxxxxxx DOES NOT WANT TO BE CONTACTED BY YOU ANYMORE. PLEASE ALSO BE AWARE THAT ANY FUTURE CONTACTS MADE BY YOU CAN BE AT THIS POINT BE CONSIDERED HARRASSMENT BY COMMUNICATION. ONCE AGAIN I BELIEVE THAT YOUR THIS SITUATION WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING AND NEED YOU TO CONTACT ME ASAP. IN ORDER TO VERIFY THE POLICE TELEPHONE NO YOU CAN GET ONTO THE www.yellowpages.msn.com AND AUTHENTICATE THE POLICE DEPT TELEPHONE NO. I HAVE TYPED IN ABOVE. THANK YOU. Sent via the KillerWebMail system at lewespd.state.de.us Now, wondering if I really screwed up or this is also a con I checked out the mail headers and it seemed to come from the Lewes Police Dept. (BTW, I love the ferry.) So, being that I have egg on my face and do not have long distance calling and also seemed to be a little intimaded myself by the letter I sent this: Patrolman Schiazza, This was a misunderstanding. I'll explain. I bought an AFX SEMI through ebay over a week ago. Paid in Full through paypal. I repetedly e mailed the seller to ship me the item and NEVER got a reply. Then I receive this email out of the blue about a plate. I belived that xxxxxxxxxxxxx@aol.com was the one who ripped me off. I was wrong. Tell her that I am sorry for the confusion. Apparently I had either sold her or she bought something off of me on ebay.com and I got her e mail address confused with the con artist. I am not in the business being mean to people, I hope she understands that. Fran Ward Well I sent it and Yahoo replied with an "Undeliverable" reply. So now what? Will the jackboots come crashing through my door and arrest me on being stupid? Do I call this guy from work? Ignore him? The person I sent the e mail to by misteak bought a royal copenhagen plate off of me called "The Stag". back in December of 03. Comments about this are more than welcome..

1 comment:

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.