11/13/2004

Clifton Rams

Our two sons play for the Clifton Rams, and one of them will advance to the Championship game next week. Fran Jr. lost last week to Colwyn, and Nicky, of the Midget Varsity, won today against Colwyn 12-0. I am so proud of all of the coaches, players and the family members who acually SHOW UP at these games. and, to Drexel Hill, you parents are the most arrogent assholes alive. To do what you did last week while one of our Clifton Cheerleaders was singing our national anthem was dispicable. Stuffy assholes from Drexel Park. Gee, your homes aren't worth nearly as much as you would like them to be. Crime and blight are right accross the trolley tracks. The parents and fans of the Clifton Rams are a tight knit community who not only cheer for the home team but respect the other team. This is one of the reasons why I love Clifton Heights. Were proud of our children. Be sure to look for pictures of the championship game next week. I will be posting them. (Update:) I bought the domain name CliftonRams.com and a server through ipowerweb. I will be adding stuff slowly to it.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, don't knock Drexel Park, it was once a great area but the "Renters" have turned it out pretty badly the last 6 yrs or so, besides, Drexel Park keeps the dog shit out of Havertown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hears another comment about drexil hill be y0ur self dont pee your self when you lose against clif10!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now live in Drexel Park and it's a fine neigborhood. Why are you using such foul language when this is a site for the kids and parents of the teams?

    I played many years for the Clifton Rams and brought many championships to that club, 5 in total. Although I can understand where you may be coming from, understand that not everyone is like that in Drexel Park.

    26 tds in 9 games, I doubt anyone has topped that there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous said...
    I now live in Drexel Park and it's a fine neigborhood. Why are you using such foul language when this is a site for the kids and parents of the teams?


    Well, calling someone a "stuffy asshole" to me isn't to harsh, espicially when this blog is NOT a site for the kids and parents of the teams.

    You must be confused.. And, kudos to you for playing for the Rams. Great team they are. DH Raiders? Good team too. But I'll say it again. I followed the loudmouths who booed our cheerleader. Thier cars,(all of them)had "Drexel Park Homeowners Association" as a vanity plate on the front.

    So unless they borrowed or stole them, I'm sure they live in Drexel Park.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WO I JUST HAPPENED ON THIS WEBSITE BY ACCIDENT WHILE TRYING TOO FIND RESULTS FROM TODAYS CHEERLEADING COMPETTION NOV 9TH, COULD NOT FIND A THING ,BUT FOUND THIS ANNIMOSITY BETWEEN TWO YOUTH GROUPS, FUNNY THE CHILDREN DON,T SEEM TO FEEL THAT WAY WHEN THEY GO TO SCHOOL TOGETHER IN THE MIDDLE SCHOOL AND WHEN THEY ALL MEET AT THE HIGH SCHOOL. I,AM AN OLD DREXEL HILL PARENT AND NOW HAVE GRANDCHILDREN IN THAT SAME CLUB, AND HAVE SEEN BAD BEHAVIOR FROM THE NEW PARENTS OF DREXEL HILL ,BUT ALSO FROM CLIFTON RAMS AND MOST ALL OF THE YOUTH GROUPS I HAVE WATCHED THID YEAR. COULD IT POSSIBLY BE THAT THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR IS NORMAL TODAY FROM A LOT OF PARENTS? HOPE DREXEL HILL PARENTS WILL STOP THIS BEHAVIOR BECAUSE IT ALWAYS WAS A CLASS ORGANIZATION AND THIS MAKES IT EMBARRISING TO BE WITH THIS ORGANIZATION, BUT ALL CLUBS NEED TO CLEAN UP THER ACTS REMEMBER THEY ARE ONLY YOUTH GROUPS .

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have lived in clifton my whole life i may be 13 but hey im from clifton but we are asshole and im friends with a lot of dh kids and idk who u r but whats ur last name i may know ur kids who ever mad this in the first place my name is ryan anthony ask if they know me

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.