11/07/2004

A November To Remember

Well it's been quite a beginning to my November. President Bush was "elected" to the White House for his lame duck session. I missed the Benefit at the Lagoon last night, (I'll explain that later,) and as I read the Daily Rag, I see several things that caught my eye. One is in Sound Off. One post, "Election Envy Of Rest Of World" tells of America conducting a fair and well- planned election. Obiviously, this caller never heard of DieBold and other bullshit things going on in other states like Ohio and Florida. Pennsylvania, specifically Delaware County, has Mechanical voting machines. You know, big & green and with a curtain. Wonder why Bush lost here? Hard to cheat compared to those "Electronic" ones that don't leave a paper trail. Another thing I read was Ed Gebhart's Opinion colomun, about a Vietnam Vet's experiences, or so he titles it. Well, he let's you all know that the FACTS were that Clinton was a draft dodger, and that Kerry "Gave aid and comfort to the enemy". I do not see nowhere about Cheney's FIVE deferments, nor Bush's coking it up and AWOL in ALABAMA. Yes, we all make misteaks, even our President. Bottom line? Ed Gebhart is an old geezer who like Gil Spencer thinks that he knows it all. These two men have tunnel vision. They don't care who or what is running our country, as long as it's Republican. Another line out of the Daily Rag that caught my eye and is the GOD'S HONEST TRUTH is from the article "Calling For Help". You know, it's about several freaked out chicks who have decided to make it rich after getting tired of their jobs. (They must be liberals.) Here it is: "She didn't mind the signature requirement, nor was it hard to accomplish. The women also didn't mind when they were told they HAD to register Republican in order to qualify for the job. REQUIREMENT? What country do we live in? I'll actively give anybody more than he/she can handle if they EVER tell me that as a requirement for employment or getting a contract I need to be registered as a Republican in Delaware County. I remember when I was eighteen being told, "You have to register Republican if you want a job in Upper Darby." So I did. (Even so I never did get that trashman job either). My Advice to all you Democrats living in Delco? Go to the courthouse and inquire about any job openings. Be sure to change your party though if your serious about working. Or know a good attorney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.