1/24/2006

Roller Derby Queen

I was tipped off about this story that happened in Dallas,Texas recently. It involved a member of Assassination City,(A local Roller Derby team), 25 year old Michelle Metzinger. The officer,15 year veteran Ceaphus Gordon, has numerous internal affairs investigations under his belt for police abuse. I have obtained these pictures. Judge for yourself. Hands on the car! Get back or your next! Did that hurt? I told you to stay down bitch! Does this look like she's resisting arrest? For skating accross the street? Blood all over the place..

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm,..a black officer beating on a white girl. Where's the outcry? Where's the public protests?

    (Ever know its hard to type with your tongue in your cheek?) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that never even entered my mind. But I'm sure others have though about it. Fact is, some police (like in other professions), are just plain old bad. This cop has prior admonishments from his superiors. I do not believe after this he will continue to be one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Notice that I did say "Tongue in cheek!" :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.