2/01/2006

Talk Is Cheap In America

I listened to Mr.Bush's "State of the Union Address", and quite frankly, I thought it to be a bunch of bullshit. Same old same old, just like Clinton, Bush Sr, RayGun, etc. Ever watch the Grammy's? Lets's pat each other on the back and tell the world that we have found pots of gold over the rainbow. (In reality, the pots of gold are for them, not you and I.) I am now growing angry about all politicial parties involved. Dems, Pubs, even Independant's all try to tout "Were for you and AMERICA", but, in reality, they are for themselves and their GREED. Wake up, and really care about your fellow American and the world.

2 comments:

  1. Your pathetic! GOP IN 08! WE RULEZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put a lid on it "Vito". I know that your not the same guy from the Haverford Blog, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.