8/24/2008

John Galt Arrives!!

I have just about had it with "community forum blogs" Where a certain group that lives in a cocoon... control. I have posted & done battle with these people ... of a very liberal mindset. They can ONLY resort to name calling & deleting post. They claim to be the tolerant... open minded intellectual types... yet challenge them ... on their believes... shine a light on what they are truly saying... and el wacko your post gets deleted... I posted things about communism & the Communist Manifesto... and how similar the beliefs of the modern day PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS are to the writings of good 'ol Karl. I must take this time to thank Fran Ward for inviting me to his blog. When I was banned in the past from that other forum.. he welcomed me with open arms. He has invited me to join this blog several times & I had dropped the ball. Well I am here now... I hope I can be a worthwhile contributor... John again thanks... TD!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Not a Problem John... Good to see you here. Post away, free fromj censorism..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.