3/29/2010

Cheers!

I remember this dump of a bar many years ago when I believe it was called G.I.Joe's or something to that effect. Chitwood should shut the joint down, but it seems to me that certain new people in Upper Darby are thwarting his efforts. Murder, Rape, and other serious crimes are rampant in this extension of west Philadelphia.

If I were a betting man, I'll give Upper Darby 8 more years before it is annexed into the city of Philadelphia like Roxbourough, Andorra, and the greater Northeast were years ago. The Democrats would just love it! Imagine, No more UDPD, or Upper Darby Public works, Sanitation, Electricial Dept, etc. The ONLY reason Upper Darby is not an official section of Philly is because of Republician control.

Let's keep it that way..

Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. now why o why would some fool e mail me about the above post instead of just posting it here?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.