5/10/2020

Delco Dems and Censorship in Delaware County

It's been awhile since I posted anything "political" here, but this is a reminder to ALL Delconians of just what the Delaware County Democratic Party is all about. If you do not agree with them, especially if your a Republican or Conservative or even have no real political affiliation, they WILL censor you on their Facebook Page and God knows what else. A little backstory on this that leads me to believe why they blocked me. I was informed by Google last October, before the November elections, that someone put in a "complaint" about this blog, that it was biased towards Democrats.

Google just let me know through my blogger interface, where I have a few blogs dating back to 2002. I dug a little deeper and found that it was a specific page that since been mysteriously deleted.

Fast forward until yesterday. I'm having my usual dose of the Coronavirus pandemic, how some feel that it's fake, overblown, our freedom is gone, etc, etc. So it led me to the "Official" Facebook Page of the Delaware County Democratic Party, called the Delco Dems. It's was created in July of 2009.

I was logged in on facebook under my "Franny Ward" account, one that I've had since 2007 when I clicked on the link to read through and then reply to a few posts. Here I am BLOCKED from replying or posting anything on any post. Ok I thought. I'm not a member or anything, then I realize it's a Page, not a Group. There is no "Membership" required.

Funny thing is? I never posted anything there ever. So just WHO's feather's did i rattle? guess I will have to go through every post on this blog and try to connect the dots.
Here is a screenshot from my Franny Ward account.

And here is one from my "other" account.

For them to block me like this just reinforces my distrust of local Democrats in general. and we won't even get into the George Soro's "Affair" with them here locally, one where they magically swept Delco up in their "Blue wave". One where they took County Council, The DA's office, and a shitload of local representatives from the Republicans. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.