11/16/2020

Delco Temporally goes "Blue"

>After seeing this County go "Blue" back in the Spring, and a follow up from last year, I have been reading articles and investigating why this occured.And now that as of last week, I read where Democratic activits here in Delaware County were actusally bragging on Facebook where they "did their part" in getting Biden a Win in Pennsylvania, has led me to totally believe that the primary was full of corruption. This also has occurred in Philadelphia, where none other than Facebook's Mark Zuckerburg "Donated" 40 million Dollars to people to count the mail in ballots. These people broke laws, by not allowing official vote count watchers in from either side, so as in my opinion so they can not say they were cheating. I won't bore you with more "jibberish" as you may be calling this blog post, so I"ll leave you with this link: Excutitve Order from Donald J.Trump Be sure to read it in it's entirety. It's an EXCUTITVE ORDER. In other words? If what I'm reading holds water? CNN, MSNBC, The New York Tinmes, and even the Delco Times, can be held complacement in election interference and worse. And that goes for Facebook, Twitter, and most of the Democratic Party. This is the End Game in my opinion. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.