Wednesday, June 04, 2014
Tuesday, April 08, 2014
Spammers Crack Me Up
Today at 8:34 AM
Hello ! My name is Sofia
I am a very pretty 34 year old blonde MILF with a great body (I work out every day)
Don't get me wrong, I am married and I won't try to hide it.
My husband however has been going on way too many business trips. Not sure what to believe anymore.
Life is pretty boring at home. I miss having the fun I had in college and before getting married.
We live close by it looks like and chances are we've even seen each other. I know, it's pretty crazy.
I keep being asked to post photos and all that stuff because men are too lazy to meet in person hahaha, so here I am.
This is a private and very secure place to meet people while still in a relationship. Be assured that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas !
Look up Aubrey 34 and you can even message me there
If you like what you see, then maybe we can start talking to each other.
Now, honestly. is there people out there so desperate or naive that they would click on the links?Actually think that this chick exists? LOL.
Wednesday, April 02, 2014
Quitting Smoking The Easy Way
I smoked my last cigarette on February 26, 2014, after 40 plus years of 1 pack/year use. About eight years ago, the first signs of COPD began to raise their ugly heads. I was working in a stairwell (Wiring a three way system, when I noticed that I was short of breath after climbing the stairs a few times. I put it off, but another episode a week later during a wire pull caused me to contact my doctor.
Although just an M.D. and not a specialist, my Doctor knew by the blood/gas exchange and listening to my lungs that something was wrong.He prescribed Advair, and told me to quit smoking. That was EIGHT years ago. Of course I said, I'll quit. I didn't give it a second thought. In the years that followed, I can remember many times not being able to do my job, and how many times admitted into the hospital to be treated for pneumonia.
The reason that I am writing this is to keep a sort of public diary of how I am doing staying off the ciggs.
For the record I did slip up several times, and the latest being earlier yesterday, when I bought and smoked a whole pack.
So consider today, April 2nd, 2014 as my new quit date. Have one nicotine patch left, and one of those "E ciggs", I cannot at this point do it cold turkey.
Friday, January 17, 2014
Men's Room Personalities
I think you can learn a lot about a guy by what he does in the men’s room. Of course I don’t sit and watch a guy take a piss, but sometimes you notice things that you can’t help but notice.
- The guy who pisses really close to the urinal: This guy looks like he’s trying to stick his penis into some hole in the urinal. He doesn’t want anyone to get a peek at him by accident but his general stature makes him get unwanted looks anyway because it looks so unnatural.
- The guy who doesn’t use any hands to piss: This guy is multi-tasking. While taking a piss, he has his hands free to put on his hips or to make dinner. I think you need a very large flaccid penis to do this, because I find it impossible to pee like this without pulling down my pants all the way. If I don’t hold my underwear back, I’ll splash urine all over the place.
- The guy who puts his hand on the wall in front of him when he pisses: This guy makes peeing look like a painful event. It looks like he's passing a stone or something. He’s also very brave because I’m not touching anything in a public bathroom that I don’t have to, especially the wall behind a urinal.
- The guy who pees two feet away from the urinal: This guy is the complete opposite of the first guy. He likes it to all hang out and doesn’t care what other guys think. I think you need a large penis for this too, because 1. you have to be able to have enough length to actually hit the urinal, and 2. you wouldn’t be letting it hang out if you were embarrassed about your size.
- The guy who whistles while taking a piss: I hate this guy. He’s always so god-damn happy and worst of all thinks that everyone will enjoy his rendition of The Andy Griffith Show theme. Usually people don’t. He’ll get an eye-roll from me if we come face-to-face.
- The guy who wants to talk to you while you’re going to the bathroom: I don’t like this guy either. Starting a conversation with a guy while both your dicks are out is not the way to go. Someone not as understanding as me would take exception to that sort of thing. The bathroom is not for talking, especially a men’s bathroom.
- The guy who shakes his dick 20 times before he’s done: Not only is this unnecessary, but it makes the people in back of him wait longer in line. Three shakes is all it takes – hey, what a great poem that would be!
Friday, March 15, 2013
Electrician For Hire
Put in the header "electrician".
Thank You and
Friday, January 04, 2013
Sunday, December 23, 2012
Joe at The Nail
Saturday, December 08, 2012
Death on Scotdale Road
(More about this horrible night as soon as I talk to a few friends about it)
Labels: Clark Broomall, Dave MacNeal, Delaware County, Fitzgerald Mercy Hospital, Frank Furher, Lansdowne, Michael Finnigan, Michele Shub, News of Delaware County, Paul Connelly, Paul Leone, Scotdale Rd
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
AMERICA'S HUNTERS --- Pretty Amazing!
The world's largest army... America's hunters!
I had never thought about this...
A blogger added up the deer license sales
in just a handful of states and
arrived at a striking conclusion:
There were over 600,000 hunters
this season in the state of Wisconsin .
Allow me to restate that number:
Over the last several months,
Wisconsin's hunters became the eighth largest army in
More men under arms than in Iran.
More than France and Germany combined.
These men deployed to the woods of a single American state,
Wisconsin, to hunt with firearms, and no one was killed.
That number pales in comparison to the 750,000
who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and
Michigan's 700,000 hunters, all of whom
have now returned home safely.
Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia
and it literally establishes the fact that the
hunters of those four states alone would
comprise the largest army in the world.
And then add in the total number of hunters
in the other 46 states. It's millions more.
America will forever be safe from foreign
invasion with that kind of home-grown
it's not just a way to fill the freezer.
It's a matter of national security.
That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic,
want to see us disarmed.
Food for thought, when next we consider gun control.
Overall it's true, so if we
disregard some assumptions that hunters
don't possess the same skills as soldiers, the question
would still remain... what army of 2 million
would want to face 30, 40, 50 million armed citizens.
For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control
or confiscation of guns.