12/31/2004

Memories - And a Happy New Year to All

Every December 31st I break out the photo albums and take notice. Be it one from 1961 or 78', I reflect upon my role in this world. The good thing is that tonight, I am going over with my wife and two boys to our friends house. Eric & Debbie are neighbors of ours. They have a young son and both are "the bestest" Debbie's favourite word LOL.. Anyway, I'll make this one short. To George, Curt, Karen, Charlie and anyone else I have pissed off, I am sorry. My resolution is to be a nicer person, from the inside first. No outer shell glossed over with fresh paint on this Man. Happy New Year to all, and may God bless you and yours. A Picture of my Wife Liz, Nephews Tommy & Joey (Stephen is not there),Son Franny, My Dad Pete, Son Eric, Sister Kathy,& Son Nicky. Cheers! And DONT DRIVE DRUNK! (Take it from one who knows)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.