1/26/2005

Delaware County Sex Offender

I think that this is an awesome tool for citizens to access. I punched in Delaware County zip codes and viewed at least 6 persons who I went to high school with, neighbors, or people that grew up in Upper Darby. What I already knew was that my neighbor that lives behind me is a child molester and is on the list (19018, Clifton Heights). What gets me is that he "When we moved in in November of 2001" offered to help and although I didn't know it at the time, declined but thanked him anyway. My daughters were at the time 17 and 15. I noticed that he was especially friendly to Natalie, the younger one. Well to make a long story short after I was informed about what he did to his granddaughter I basically told him that I would "$%$&%*&#$^#$^#^#^#^^#^#^ if I caught him even talking to her. He responded with a "I don't know what your talking about" attitude. People like him I believe are mentally sick and either need to be locked up forever, (He got probation and home monitoring) or put down. Parents have enough to worry about these days without worrying what the "Nice Neighbor's " hidden agenda are. Thank God the State of Pennsylvania and the Pennsy State Troopers made this information available. Pedophiles use the internet to trade pictures and videos and to prey on young kids. I monitor my kids internet access through a key logger. They know this and being that they are minors and I am their dad, have to accept it or I will just ban their IP on the Router. Do not rely on Safe Surf or the other garden variety blockers as they are a waste of money. Inspect your kids usage, and most of all, INFORM them of sicko pricks who come off as "nice guys" who are friends in chat rooms. I know I might be sounding paranoid, but children are fragile, and these predators know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.