1/24/2005

The Eagles Are Going To The Super Bowl

I am so happy about this that I could cry! After years and years of frustration and disapointment Philly fans finally have their Eagles heading to J-Ville. To all the nay sayers out there who doubted them, (Yes, I did at the beginning of the season,)Poo on you. The revenue that Philadelphia and the sorounding counties will generate can only add to the excitement. Go EAGLES! On a sad note, Johnny Carson has passed away. I remember watching him religiously and enjoyed them. I went out and bought his 4 part series on "The Tonight Show" several years ago and intend on watching them again soon. Johnny made stars out of many people, including Jay Leno, David Letterman, Bette Midler, and a slew of others. RIP John.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.