12/26/2005

One Year Ago Today: The Indian Ocean Tsuami

One year ago today The Indian Ocean Tsuami (Video) swept away entire villages in Aceh and Sri Lanka. Overall it killed over 200,000 people in 12 countries and displaced millions. Some say that it was a "man made" event, being that a certain military installation was warned hours before. So what did cause the Indian Ocean Tsuami? I find it hard to believe that no plausable explanation has been reached. I don't buy the "Man Made" thing though. In any case, Petra Nemcova, a Czech born model, soon became the main attraction as her story of holding on for dear life for eight hours spread throughout the MSM. One thing is for sure: If something happens once, it surely can happen again. Could this happen to the east coast of our country? Some say it can and will. Bottom line is if it did there would at best be 2-3 hours of time to warn and evacuate millions. Makes you think the next time your down the shore, eh? Apple iTunes

5 comments:

  1. What kind of fuckwit would question how a tsunami that devastated a major chunk of the earth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of asshole would post a reply on a subject that happened 2 years ago? Oh.. I forgot. You came here after googling Petra Nemcova.

    You swine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know but if it was 2 years ago why are you on here yourself? Looking up the supermodel I see, lmao. What a dork you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well MATTHEW, being that I have had over 500,000 hits to this specific blog post alone through Google and check my referrer logs twice a week I feel justified in "Looking Up The Supermodel" as in reference to the aformentioned hits.

    In other words, Lots of people come to this blog post, and I am curious.

    Cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I for one only came to this site to masturbate to Petra. Just thought you'd like to know. Hey, at least I'm honest.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.