9/29/2006

Meet the Candidates

Mike Farrell is running for State Senate against Ted Ericson in the 26th District. He's running such a strong race that the State Democrats have targeted his race as winnable! Most of us who read this blog live in his district and I think it's important that we learn more about him and what he stands for: See Mike's Site You will also have a chance to meet with Mike, this Sunday at Barone's Tuscan Grill in Springfield. He will be joined by Larry Healy who is running in the 165th (Springfield, Morton, Marple, and Radnor) for State Rep. This will give you a chance to meet both gentlemen--one on one--and discuss what's important to you in this district. It's important to realize why we need Ericson out of office and why Mike Farrell is the best person for the job! Find more information here.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Chirssy! Long time no LJing on my part.. I went to Mike's Site and he seems to have some really good ideas that will do wonders in the area.

    I am not into politics the way you are, and I really haven't heard about what Ted Erickson has done for the area. (As in no media coverage, scandals, etc) I guess what I'm trying to say is with no negative news about him, I put my faith in him?

    Yet, this time I'll be looking into his voting record with respect to Heil Bush and his invasion of the middle east "All based on a pack of lies" I may add..

    After all, work is slowing up, just as gasoline prices go down.

    Go Figure...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.