8/26/2007

Gil Spencer Has A Blog!

I read about it this morning in the Daily Times. Good to see that Gil is finally getting into the Blogosphere. I had e-mailed Gil several times in the past to become a contributor of this blog, but no bites. It would have been interesting to see the comments that would have come after one of his "Bush" loving posts lol. I guess maybe that he had come across one of my posts directed toward him. If so, then I couldn't blame him one bit for refusing. I actually do like Gil, have met him a few times, and thought that his article that he did about Tommy Geromichalos was sincere and started the ball rolling to keep St.Cyril's School open. So I look forward to reading his blog, and maybe post a comment or two. Cheers. P.S. The link to his blog is not working as of 10:50 AM. P.S.S. His blog is up and working.. Find Anyone's Email Address

2 comments:

  1. I guess he'll get a domain like SpencerBlog.com.

    I was going to get F@%kingIdiot.com and point it to Spencer's blog so people could remember the link. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.