12/29/2007

Soraia

Happy New Year! I've been controlling my self from posting my opinions on world issues , namely politics, and felt the NEED to tell you all about a local band that although I've never seen preform in person (yet), they really get me rocking. Their name is Soraia, the band consists of from their web site - Dave Justo (lead guitar), Travis Smith (bass guitar), Sue Mansour (vocals, tambo), Joe Armstrong (drums), and Joe Francia (rhythm guitar)... They have a new CD out called Shed The Skin. A bit different from Recipe For Disaster, but the mix of Joplin like, sixties - seventies gritty music combined with Susan's hard core yet subtle? vixen voice makes for a decent sound. They rock! - No offense Howard. Anyway, I plan to see them at Tom n Jerry's in Milmont Park (I call it Ridley) on the 17th of January. Cheers and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.