4/02/2015

Chico and the Woman


So let me get this straight. A woman named Susan Senn sees a little Chihuahua chained up on the front lawn of a house in Secane. She gets out of her vehicle, walks up to the dog, unchains him, then takes him to Lansdowne and gives him to a friend.
The cops are called, an investigation is started, the doggy found, and a warrant is issued for her arrest. End of Story? Hardly. Thanks to the comment feature on the Daily Times Web Site, several posters who know the "owner" of Chico have said that the dog is left out 24/7. So what if there is a doghouse, water, and food. A Chihuahua is not a cold weather dog and to chain it? Christ what moron would chain a little cute dog like Chico?

Leaving Chico outside is clearly a case of Animal abuse, and the more I read into it, it's the owner who should be locked up, not Susan Senn. I wonder if the SPCA is looking into this? Is Chico spending the night outside? Will Mike Chitwood hold a news conference and call ms Senn a "Scumbag"? Seriously, there is a web site/ Organization called "Unchain PA Dogs" that is trying to get a law passed in PA that makes it a criminal offence for a person to chain a dog up all day and night.

Seems to me that Chico needs to be set free from his bonds.
Cheers.


Update:  Whatever became of poor little Chico?

4 comments:

  1. Dude? Really?

    So if I go past your home and see an animal, person, vehicle, what have you, and in my mined don't think you are taking care of it at the level I think you should then I can call you a scumbag, wish you were arrested AND STEAL YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY? Are you for real?

    Glad to see that in your opinion the actual owner of the dog has no rights based on the gossip of neighbors!

    Let me know your real address and I'll come by and "liberate" something of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey asshole, I saw the dog out there several times. as far as liberating something of mine? Yeah right tough guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, but if you were truely concerned, you should have contacted the police.
    You have no right to take the law into your own hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh STFU assholes. Only COWARDS comment, just saw these two.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.