4/01/2010

Getting with the Times?

Well well, I see now that the Daily Times is finally doing what I have been doing now since June of 2004. Blogging about Delaware County, what's on my mind, what I think about this area, the Upper Darby School District, etc. On this blog (I had to recently move it here to blogger because they are canceling FTP to my web site and others in May) we have only two contributors at the moment, Paula Brown and my Wife Elizabeth, who's father "Ace" incidentally worked for the Daily Times for forty years, both are MIA. I don't blame either, as Paula and I may beg to differ on Politicial issues, and Liz just isn't really interested at the moment.

along the way, we have had several bloggers as contributors, ranging from Casey Roncagilone, to Don Roberts, and briefly, Peter Porcupine. But in this day of Facebook and twitter, many people seem to go for the shorter posts, not the blathering like I'm doing right now. I will say that I will be blogging much more this year, voicing my opinions about Upper Darby, Clifton Heights, and in general, Eastern Delaware County. If you would like to join here as a contributor, just shoot me an e mail telling me why you want to blog here and what section of Delco you live in. Just think of it this way. your own little venting ground, where at least 5000 people will read your rants and raves each month.

Cheers.

P.s. Gil? Phil? Your also welcome as well as Alex.

2 comments:

  1. Give it up, No one from the Times would join this shit blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So why the need to curse? You must have some issues with me, as your ip address (Comcast) has been popping up in my referrer log now for what, a year now?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.