6/18/2005

Peeple Are Sheeple

Eariler tonight I had stopped in my local watering hole. A man I'll call "Mr.B" was watching the TV and discussing Terry Shriavo. He blurted out "That Shriavo guy is guility of Murder!". I looked over at him and asked him where he got his information from to form his opinion. He told me he listens to Talk Radio. Ah, good old 1210 WPHT "The Big Talker". Starts off with Michael Smerconish, a guy who I used to listen too, until I heard him morphing into a Bushford wife. Move on to Glenn Beck, the man who wants to kill Michael Moore. (Transcript of his May 17th, 2005 raido show attaining to just that. BECK: Hang on, let me just tell you what I'm thinking. I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out -- is this wrong? I stopped wearing my What Would Jesus -- band -- Do, and I've lost all sense of right and wrong now. I used to be able to say, "Yeah, I'd kill Michael Moore," and then I'd see the little band: What Would Jesus Do? And then I'd realize, "Oh, you wouldn't kill Michael Moore. Or at least you wouldn't choke him to death." And you know, well, I'm not sure. Ok, so he has it in for Moore who I think is an (expletive)also. Then we have Rush "Oxycontin" Limbaugh, the fatass blabbermouth who if George Bush ever shot someone on national television, Rush would pop a few more oxy's, go on the air, and spin the hell out of it to make it look justified. (Sort of reminds me of Joseph Goebbels.) Hannity? Mr.Agenda. He calls it "America's Agenda" but I know it as PNAC's agenda, you know, bring about a "New Pearl Harbor" and bomb the hell out of Iraq and any other "Evil Nation" in the name of winning the war on "terror". Dom Giordano? I have no idea why he would stoop to even associate himself with 1210. The bottom line is that all of the above align themselves with the so called "Republican" Machine in Washington. (This Republican does not.) If you call with an opposing view, you will be laughed off the air, or denounced as some wierdo liberal. The fact that you are reading this gives credenance to you being more informed and broadminded, not like Mr.B. Most People are Sheeple in America when it comes to what is really going on in the world. Picture of the "King Of Spin" Dr. Joseph Goebbels. It's time we all wake up here and take a stand. America is losing it's "War on Freedom" Right HERE. Right NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.