7/04/2005

Happy Birthday Nessie

Earlier tonight Vanessa, or "Nessie", her friend PJ, Her sister Erica and Boyfriend Dustin came over to watch the Clifton Heights Fireworks. Nessie asked my wife where I was, and she told her I was up in bed sleeping. I had a rough day of partying, and was resting for the fireworks. Vanessa decided to come up and jumped on the bed beside me and woke me hell up. I didn't even recognize her. She looks great. she has a glow around her, and I was curious as to know why. You see, the last time I saw her was in March, as I visited her brother, Robbie. She was kind of down and out at the time, and it was quite obvious, even to me. But tonight she was different. She met a good man. His name is Derek. A good guy I'm told, and I believe her and I am happy as hell that this special woman to me has finally found a good man to spend time with her! (Am I boring you all yet?)Well we all went to the fireworks, and they as always were awesome! Clifton puts on the best display. We did see Collingdale's from a distance, and to me they were quite a sight. It' has been a great fourth of July, I took someone's advise and fired up the BBQ, forgot about George Bush, and enjoyed having people visit us who I love. Happy Birthday Vanessa. Keep in touch.

1 comment:

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.