7/11/2005

Plop Plop - Fizz Fizz

Yesterday evening my wife and I were on our way to Borders Books to buy a copy of "The Deadly Game", A novel by Catherine Crier. It's about the Scott Peterson investigation. She is obsessed with Court TV. I told her she should get a job at the Media Courthouse lol. Anyway, right before Borders, I spotted good old Michael Marcavage, in front of a church, holding a 4' by 4' of a aborted fetus.Very graphic, and in full color.It was gross! I yelled out at him: Hey Michael? Don't you have better things to do? I don't think he heard me, and I really don't care. What I do care about is the fact that a lot of young children were also in cars on Baltimore Pike, and had to see the same gross picture that I did. Why I was at Borders I overheard two women discussing the picture. I chimed in. They said to me that "NO MAN HAS A RIGHT OVER A WOMAN'S BODY". I kind of agreed, giving in to them being out numbered and all.. Anyway, we landed up at The Clam Tavern in Clifton Heights where I barely ate my Filet Mignon. It was good, but the ole' belly was in need of Pepto Bismol. So Michael, I hope you read this and explain yourself on how you have the right to get my stomach upset. Better yet, here's one for you to look at. I took one that wasn't too graphic out of respect for those weak stomachs that may read this at lunchtime. For really gross ones Michael, CLICK HERE - WARNING! GROSS PICTURES OF THE DEAD AND DYING OUTSIDE OF THE WOMB! I guess your "god" says that's it's ok to kill, just not while in the womb. Get a life you freak!

3 comments:

  1. Instead of "no man has a right over a woman's body" how about :

    No one has a right to make decisions about another persons body, mind, or soul.

    I wish people would worry about their own stuff and leave everyone else alone.

    Silly me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo LDC!

    Cyn...I couldn't possibly agree more with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikie's still around?

    I thought they had finally carted him off to the loony bin.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.