7/05/2005

Who Cares About Disney Anyway?

I am a suscriber to Link Share, a popular web based company that offers commisions from various "consumer companies" for adding their links. You will see a few on our index page. I have made bacially zilch from this, but they say that some people make money. The below email was sent to me today. We regret to inform you that Disney Movie Club (Buena Vista Home Entertainment) has temporarily removed you from their Affiliate Program. Merchants may remove affiliates from their programs for many different reasons, including violation of legal terms, inactivity, changes in site content, etc. If you feel that you have been removed in error, or would like further clarification on why you were removed, please contact disneymovieclub@linkshare.com. LinkShare manages hundreds of other affiliate programs. We encourage you to log in and find other programs with which you may want to partner. Best Regards, The Disneymovieclub.com Affiliate Management Team Who cares? I never even added a link to them. If I added every company that I signed up with I would have over 300 links. Much too many for me to sort out. Just venting a bit before I go to bed. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.