10/24/2006

How To Vote In Delaware County

I uploaded this a a "Public Service" announcement to give you a heads up on how these new "voting machines" work. The Danaher ELECTronic 1242 is what Delaware County decided on as our new voting machine, after George Bush passed his HAVA Act. This machine has no paper trail and has caused quite an uproar in the last SELECTION I mean election. Anyway, good luck to you voters, espicially the older ones like my 82 year old Mother. I should go down to Stonehurst and do my own HAVA in her behalf. Cheers and enjoy watching Condi show you how to vote...

2 comments:

  1. Thats why Curt Weldon isn't scared of Joe Sestak. Your machines are rigged to guarantee the republicans a win.
    Black Box Voting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weldon and the GOP in Delaware County will prevail. Its just about 8 o clock and the polls are closing. I hope curt and the gang realize that they better shape up or ship out. The margin of victory shows that many are upset.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.