11/13/2006

Jackass & Company - The Fear Factor

I just got done watching this morons show on Fox 29. Its 2:00 A.M., and I was flipping channels. In a nutshell, he and his wacky blonde wife who calls herself "Rexella" talk about Armageddon incessently, build up Israel as the center of the world, and slam anyone who is not "saved." As I watched these two blather about 911, Israel, and the fact that I'm going straight to hell because I'm unclean made me just want to buy up all of their tapes, books, and posters! Seriously, what kind of utter morons actually believe this crap? Did Monsanto genetically alter their minds via the food chain over the last 20 years? Gee, I won't sleep well tonight because the rapture is coming and I am not ready so I have to spend lots of MONEY that I do not have to ensure that I will be saved... Good Night.

2 comments:

  1. Next time hit me up on IM or something, Fran. Or just turn on Court TV - it's a whole lot better than that crap out there on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Court TV.. My wife loves that show. I told her she should get a job at Media Courthouse. I'll give you a shout sometime on the land line.

    Thanks Kate :)

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.