11/26/2006

Delaware County Real Estate - Time To Sell?

I was wondering just what it would take to have my web site listed in the Delaware County Real Estate journal. Currently I provide a link to one Real Estate agency. There is a housing bubble that is about to burst according to the experts. So what does this mean? Will it be like is was in 1994 when I offered a man 98K for a Westbrook row with a big back yard, only to be refused and 14 months later he sold it for 78K? In a sense I want the housing bubble to burst. It will mean lots of homes here in Delco for cheap. Only problem is having the capital to buy them. I want to own my own home. Not spend a grand a month to rent one while maintaining it to boot. In other news, the Eagles are playing tonight. 20 bucks says they get thier butts kicked. Any takers? I thought so...

2 comments:

  1. I think that were going to have a severe depression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am already depressed Dan.. Depressed in that time is going by way too fast, that I cannot just relax and enjoy life, that today's world is exhausting.

    I used to love to sit back at home and read a novel in peace.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.