11/05/2006

Delco Election Results - My Predictions

Update: If your here looking for the November 2008 Delaware County Election Results, Please CLICK HERE. I have had several E mails asking me about this page. Well it's a few years old. Cheers. Original Post: I have had it with the negative ads that both parties have ran as of late. For what it's worth, here is who I believe will win where I live in Delaware County, Clifton Heights. My Congressman Joe Sestak Joe Sestak will easily defeat incumbant Curt Weldon. Why? Because myself and other Republicans are fed up with gerrymandering, cronyism and the "Chimp in Charge" who doesn't care about who dies in Iraq, as long as it's not his own. Besides, Curt maybe headed to prison, according to a local website. My State Senator Ted Erickson - District 26 Ted Erickson will hold on to his job in my book, mainly because he is below the radar screen when it comes to scandals and seems to me to be a decent man. My State Representative Nick Micozzie - District 7 Nick Micozzie has a proven track record when it comes to his constituants. He has listened to us, and responded to us. THAT makes him my choice. Feel free to respond to who you think will win on tuesday where you live.

P.S. Congrats to the Lower Chichester JV Eagles last night on your win against our Clifton Rams, only the bad call to kick the ball to your # 22 allowed you to win .

Here's a poem I found while Googleing "Delaware County Youth Football".

Please don’t curse that player down there, He is my son you see. To you he’s Just a player to watch, But, He means the world to me. I did not raise my son dear fan, For you to call him names, He may not be a superstar, But, He doesn't need your blame. This game belongs to them you see, You’re really just a guest, They do not need a fan like you, They need the very best. If you have nothing nice to say, Please leave them all alone. And If you have no manners, Why don’t you stay at home? So please, don’t curse those boys down there, Each one’s his parent’s son. And win or lose or tie, you see, To Us, they’re all Number ONE!!!!! Cheers.

9 comments:

  1. Sorry charlie, but Curt Weldon will easily defeat the carpetbagger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weldon is running away with this election and when he wins I hope all you who voted for the carpetbagger are thrown out of your government jobs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. curt's daughter should have come clean if her father loses it is her fault

    ReplyDelete
  4. Early projections from Media say that Curt is in the lead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Carpetbagger (Ha Ha!!). Goodbye Curt,Goodbye Ricky.
    Charlie Sexton hid from his "friend" this whole election...So much for Republican loyalty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. three for three. What's the Eagles score going to be this Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am an ex-Delco resident and I only wish I could have voted in the Weldon-Sestak race. I have no idea why there are so many partisan Republicans in Delaware County. Weldon and his crew are the phoniest group of self-serving individuals I have ever met. Delaware County residents should be throwing a party this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lorraine,
    i couldn't agree more! There was a sense of relief,when the omnipotent machine was left defenseless.The curtain was finally pulled back (see Oz,Wizard of) Duke22127@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Casey Roncaglione said...
    three for three. What's the Eagles score going to be this Sunday?


    My Prediction? Why it's the Eagles 27, Skins 3.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.