12/29/2006

Saddam Executed?

Update! So this is the best video they have?
Pearly Whites So they executed Saddam Hussein for crimes against humanity. Hmmm. I notice he had really promininate upper teeth. with so many 'doubles', I'm happy that they got the right man.. Saddam Executed? <----- Sure thing.... Look for the Media whores to give this so called 'Story' a good ride for days if not weeks. So tell me this: What other 'Dictator' has killed 1000's of Iraqis? Wanna guess? I'm hearing about the kurds beong gassed and how Saddam was a ruthless killer. What I won't hear on that MSM is that Saddam was INSTALLED by our own government. When he refused to play ball in 91'? Well the rest his history. You sheeple amaze me to no end.

1 comment:

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.