1/05/2007

Messing With Photoshop

I wanna be a cowboy baby! Since someone posted a reply about our main pic on this blog having a picture of ChesterBrook on it I had to go into Photoshop 5.5. and fix it up. So I did, I got bored, so I scanned my HD for other pictures to play with. I came up with a picture of Jenna, a MySpace buddy of mine who wears her cowboy hat rather well.. What do ya think?? In other news, our dog Fez is sick again and I hope he is not going through the same thing he had before, if so, I will be forced to put him down as I can't deal with the expense and the heartache of seeing him suffer anymore. Go Eagles! P.S. Anyone looking for a spot on here as a contributor feel free to e mail me. My e mail is on my profile. Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. Hope your pooch is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate..

    Actually he is back at the vet, this time a different one. He is dehydrated and needs to stay there for a few days. More tests, etc.. I hope he dosen't need another operation because if he does I will be forced to put him to sleep. I cannot afford another $1500.00.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update: Fez has been in the dog Hospital since last Monday. He was on the verge of total renal failure, due to infection and dehydration. I am hoping that I get him back tuesday.The Doctor say's he is improving and acting like a dog again.

    Amazing that his health problems the were not discovered at the SPCA where he was originally. I feel a bit pissed off the more I think of it. They had records of this dog, didn't they? He has an RFID chip imbedded in him, and the size of bladder stones he had removed in November didn't just appear.

    Does the SPCA even check thier Dogs & Cats?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update: Faz is home and cost us another $1,245.00 ! According to our vet, he should never have been discharged so soon after his operation. I guess money is nothing when you get your "Kicks" for free, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.