5/16/2007

CIVERA'S FINAL ACT

Act 1 Civera's Last Act For 27 years, Mario Civera has promised property tax cuts. Check your tax bill and you'll see his complete failure. He stood with the Governor and rattled on how he would get it done. Well the voters said you failed Mario. “They saw this for what is was: smoke and mirrors and just another way for the legislature to pretend they are doing their jobs.” For Sure Mario will get you a handicapped parking spot, but when it comes to saving your home , that spot isn't worth much. Worse yet The Upper Darby School District has proposed a 4.6 property tax hike. To quote from the Delco Times, “When the next election rolls around, I don’t care if it’s a Democrat or Republican,” she said. “If you recognize their name, don’t vote for them. If they don’t get this issue, get them out of there.”

6 comments:

  1. The Number 1 proponent for Act 1 was Rendell, and the GOP was not behind him. I'm not defending Civera's lack of action on property tax reform, but to blame Act 1 on him is ignorant and dishonest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mario Civera has taken care of my 82 year old Mothers complaints over the years. I'm not sure if it is because of who I know,(She's a life long Democrat), or the fact that he actually does his job.

    Regardless, There needs to be a shakeup here in Delco, and you Casey will play a big part in it in the future I am certain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, now...be gentle with Mario. He's a good man, even if the majority of you think not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kateykakes,
    I am friends with Mario. No doubt I can't be gentle but I can be courteous and questioning. To show that, I suggest you take a look at my latest post on my blog.
    caseyroncaglione.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quoting anonymous, "I'm not defending Civera's lack of action on property tax reform, but to blame Act 1 on him is ignorant and dishonest."

    Well Mario voted for Act 1, and when your property taxes go down I'll buy you lunch. It will have to be pretty cheap because whatever money we get back won't be much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I'm the only one whose property taxes seem to have gone down this year after going up for the past three years.

    Maybe I'm reading my bill wrong?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.