5/09/2010

The Future of the Delaware County GOP

With the May Primary fast approaching, I am curious to see how our local Republican candidates fare. The Republican candidates are as follows:

For Governor:
Samuel E. Rohrer
Tom Corbett

For Lieutanant Governor:
Steve Johnson
Jean Craige Pepper
Russ Diamond
Chet Beiler
Stephen A. Urban
Daryl Metcalfe
John Kennedy
Billy McCue

United States Senator:
Pat Toomey
K. Peg Luksik

US Representative; (District 7)
Patrick Meehan

State Representative; (District 163)
Nicholas A. Micozzie

Corbett, Toomey, Meehan, and Micozzie I can relate to and am voting for. As far as the Democrats, who knows and who cares? If the Democrats gain control of Delaware County, specifically Upper Darby, you can bet that the township will be annexed into the City of Philadelphia. Don't believe me? Well look it up. The city has swallowed townships like Northern Liberties, Bristol Township, Roxbourough Township, Delaware Township and many more here.


Imagine losing their Police and Fire Departments, Departments of Sanitation, Public Works, and the School District. If you think the township has gone to the dogs now, just wait until November. My advice? Vote Straight Republican in November!

3 comments:

  1. Franny Franny. You and your kind are dinosaurs! So do yourself a favor and realize that your party is finished! BTW, you know who I am. We can debate anytime anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha "Dem" (Do you want me to "out" you?)
    Who do you have to represent me here in Delco / Upper Darby? How's Haverford doing these days, eh? I heard that your township is on the hit list to be gobbled up too.

    Tell me here or better yet, on face book, just what could the Dems offer Delco? Just look at the city, really being run well, no crime, slums, or blight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On second thought Dem, I am willing to listen to what ANYONE on EITHER party can do for me and my family, as well as the community. I've been selfish, and the people "incumbents" have been more selfish and it's time they either wake up to the issues, or pack up..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.