3/04/2006

I'm A Trashman

Things are turning ugly over at the Haverford Blog. Actually, it's entertaining. Notice the time of day these guys post and at over 34,000 reads, the most read thread on the blog.On a side note, My buddy Steve Ross and I a song about Trashmen (His Dad was one) back in the early eighties: And it goes like this: Awake in the morning, Out in the sun, Picking up trash,yeah it has to get done. Well noon time arrives and it's into the bar, I dance with the women, they think I'm a star but I'm a trashman... Feeling unclean! I'm I trashman, I'm so bad and mean. I'm a trashman.. I look like a slob! I'm a trashman, but I need my job. It's afternoon now, and I am so bored.. But I need this job, yes it has to be endured. Look at this trash, it's such a disgrace, Eating all this garbage and it leaves a bad taste, Well I'm I trashman, I'm so bad and mean. I'm a trashman..I look like a slob! I'm a trashman, but I need my job. There was more to it, but I can't remember it all. Oh well. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Had a friend who worked a summer job down in Sea Isle back in the early 80's as a trash man. They had shirts that stated.

    Stone
    Harbor
    Island
    Trash

    S.H.I.T

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.