3/01/2006

Time For A Change In America

Well? Are not you all fed up? Or mis-informed? Raped by other countries, Americans are fast becoming third rate humans on this planet. Forget about your political party, they care NOTHING about you, the individual. Or your family. It's all about the machine, a machine that is out of control. From the local level here in Delco, to the state and national level, We are "dumbed down" so to speak by the MSM. The war on "Terror"? like the war on "Drugs"? Who benefits? I'll answer that. The ones who put the "machine" in place and running. Been that way for over 200 years, with no sign of slowing down. Sleep Tight..

1 comment:

  1. I see where they extended the "Patriot" Act. Fear, terror, all being played 24/7 by the MSN.

    The end result reminds me of the following:

    First they came for the Communists,
    and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Communist.

    Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up,because I wasn’t a Jew.

    Then they came for the Catholics,
    and I didn’t speak up, because I was a Protestant.

    Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.