8/10/2004

Equal Time

Vanessa saw the picture of her sister Erica the other night. She asked me to take some shots of her so I did. She's 21 years old and one of the nicest women you can meet. And She's single too! Beautiful Smile...
Yours truly hamming it up with "Nessie"
Nice to see that through all the heartache both Vanessa and Erica and their family have been through concerning their brother Robbie, they still keep on Keepin' on. God bless all of you! Cheers Vanessa :-) BTW. Here is some pictures of their Brother Robbie Mac Neal. He was involved in a devastating car wreck in New Jersey on December 14th, 2003. He was in a coma for months and was first in Cooper Medical Center, then transferred to Jefferson , then onto Moss Rehabilitation Center. Many people have been touched by Robbie's resolve, one that's far greater than the "Chimp" that currently resides in the White House.
Robbie had been in that wheel chair now for 9 months, something to think about. The Accident involved no booze, no drugs, no speeding... Just some rotten black ice doing 50 M.P.H. coming home from a job he and his friend got selling discounted phone services while attending his freshman year at Neumann Collage. My heart has gone out to the kid who used to come up into my garage at 3 AM to inquire what the hell I was doing on my computer at that time of night, (Yes, I was banished to the garage by my wife at the time because of over indulging in the use of the motherboard. And that's another story.} Anyway, I'm working on a tribute section on the Totally Delco website that will be available in a few weeks. Until we 01 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.