8/19/2004

Rough day today. I had to finish re wiring the cosmetology classroom at Folcroft Vo Tech. 17 direct lines, each at 20 Amps, 120 volt were needed for the students new 1875 watt hair dryers. what I found Monday with the existing wiring was 14 gauge wire, with 4 duplex receptacles wired for each existing circuit, wired by the former electrical teacher's students. There's a storm brewing near Delaware County as I type, and from what I see on TV, It's nasty. Our son is over at Clifton Field, playing Drexel Hill in an exhibition game. imagine that. 11 and 13 year olds having exhibition games! Mike, I'll be over tomorrow sometime tomorrow to take care of those fluorescent lights. Well, I have to get some dinner now. Hot dogs and Milk. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.