8/15/2004

Haverford Blog Heating Up

I read the haverfordblog every day and lately it's turning into a soap opera. Grown Men & Women acting like little kids slinging mud and saying shit about "this one is no good" and such... Cripes, maybe someonme could write a book about it and make some money! Now I realize that the webmasters of the blog have good intentions about it, but it pains me to see it turn into nothing more than a Storm Drain. Good debates are worth reading and interacting with. but what we have here are lawsuits, threats, and just general nastiness. They all abound on the blog. But, hey! I enjoy reading it. Am I sick or what? I don't even live in Haverford but have worked there for over 20 years.Btw, I was in PEABODY'S on Friday. So, Why don't all the concerned bloggers of the Haverford Blog all get together at say the old Iron Gate or hell, WAWA for the teetotallers i.e (teetotal adjective never drinking alcohol or opposed to the drinking of alcohol teetotaller UK, US USUALLY teetotaler noun {C}and just have some fun! I just posted this reply to two combatants. Re: Curt Weldon's mailer - week of 8/9/2004 « Reply #2 on: Today at 1:16am » -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'll be quite honest with both of you. Both Bush AND Kerry are losers. America is controlled by corporations, lawyers,and our "Friends" abroad. WE are all sheep, who instead of banding TOGETHER, fight and argue over being a Republican or Democrat, Liberal or Conservative,White or Black, Gay or Straight. I consider myself to be an AMERICAN, one who was revered in the world as being the most generous, outgoing people in the world. Peace to all you HT'ers. Ok. Bring it on! No, really guy and gals, lighten up. It's the weekend. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.