7/17/2004

Delaware County

I finally figured it out. All you have to do is put the words Delaware County like this in your blog and hope other people with blogs link to yours. It also helps if you list things to do in Delaware County, such as go ice skating at the Skatium. Or maybe go to the Media Courthouse and watch a trial. Any word that you link to your homepage will work. Even if you think that George Bush is an Idiot, and will never win against John Kerry in November, its safe to say that with the GOP leaders in Springfield, like Charlie Sexton, and Gil Spencer (My old buddy) at the Daily Times, President Bush WILL be Re Selected, er, I mean Elected.   So, what else is new? Oh yeah, I didn't go to the Clifton Heights Swim Club today because of the Chemtrails. Ha Ha. Lets see if by next week Google and Yahoo search engines move my link up any when you type in the search Delaware County.   Cheers.   P.S. Mike, Give me a call tonight or tommorow on the land line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your thoughts... Try to keep it clean.